Studio Code of Conduct
Last updated: May 2023
Constellations Fitness – Studio Code of Conduct
Please take a moment to read our terms and conditions, and understand that our actions will be underpinned by these, along with our policies and procedures.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time of your class.
- If you are more than 5 minutes later than your scheduled start time, you will not be permitted to join in with the lesson as you will have missed part of the warm up and it will not be safe for you to participate. No refunds or transfers will be offered for missed classes due to lateness.
- If you know you are not going to make it for your lesson, please let us know as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours prior to the lesson start time. Please read our cancellation policy carefully (see T&Cs)
- Please remove all jewellery – this can get caught resulting in injury to yourself and your teacher and can also damage the equipment.
- Please wear suitable clothing – see our FAQs for more details.
- Please do not moisturise on the day of your pole class – this makes the pole slippery which is a danger to both yourself and other students.
- Please listen to your teacher. They are there to help you progress safely and by ignoring them you may be putting yourself and others in danger.
- Do not try moves you have not been taught
- Do not proceed to your pole until you have received instruction to do so.
- Please do not teach other students! You are not insured to do so.
- Always make those around you aware when you are taking photos/filming, particularly if you will be putting this online.
- Please do not film your instructor demo’ing without seeking their prior permission.
- Inform the studio if you do not want images or videos of yourself to be used for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Keep the studio clean and tidy and treat the equipment with respect.
- If you notice any potential dangers (e.g. damaged equipment or a slip hazard) please report it to your instructor immediately.
- Do not come to the studio when under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you do, you will be asked to leave and no refunds or class transfers will be granted.
- If attending Self Practice, please abide by the rules in the Open Training Agreement
- Please be respectful of other students and your teacher – anyone creating an uncomfortable atmosphere or not respecting the studio rules may be asked to leave and no refunds or class transfers will be granted.
- Don’t forget to be kind to yourself too!
Last revised May 2023