Last updated 24/05/2021
Constellations Fitness – Test and Trace Privacy Notice
Recording staff, customer and visitor details: how we use your information
To support NHS Test and Trace (which is part of the Department for Health and Social Care) in England, we have been mandated by law to collect and keep a limited record of staff, customers and visitors who come onto our premises for the purpose of contact tracing.
By maintaining records of staff, customers and visitors, and sharing these with NHS Test and Trace where requested, we can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the coronavirus.
As a customer/visitor of Constellations Fitness, you will be asked to provide some basic information and contact details. The following information will be collected:
- the names of all customers or visitors
- a contact phone number for each customer or visitor
- date of visit and arrival time and departure time
The venue/establishment as the data controllers for the collection of your personal data, will be responsible for compliance with data protection legislation for the period of time it holds the information. When that information is requested by the NHS Test and Trace service, the service would at this point be responsible for compliance with data protection legislation for that period of time.
The NHS Test and Trace service as part of safeguarding your personal data, has in place technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect your personal information that it receives from the venue/establishment, that it holds from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
In addition, if you only interact with one member of staff during your visit, the name of the assigned staff member will be recorded alongside your information.
NHS Test and Trace have asked us to retain this information for 21 days from the date of your visit, to enable contact tracing to be carried out by NHS Test and Trace during that period. We will only share information with NHS Test and Trace if it is specifically requested by them.
For example, if another customer at the venue reported symptoms and subsequently tested positive, NHS Test and Trace can request the log of customer details for a particular time period (for example, this may be all customers who visited on a particular day or time-band, or over a 2-day period).
We will require you to pre-book appointments for visits using our booking platform.
Under government guidance, the information we collect may include information which we would not ordinarily collect from you and which we therefore collect only for the purpose of contact tracing. Information of this type will not be used for other purposes, and NHS Test and Trace will not disclose this information to any third party unless required to do so by law (for example, as a result of receiving a court order). In addition, where the information is only collected for the purpose of contact tracing, it will be destroyed by us 21 days after the date of your visit.
However, the government guidance may also cover information that we would usually collect and hold onto as part of our ordinary dealings with you (perhaps, for example, your name, date of birth and phone number). Where this is the case, this information only will continue to be held after 21 days and we will use it as we usually would, unless and until you tell us not to.
Your information will always be stored and used in compliance with the relevant data protection legislation.
The use of your information is covered by the General Data Protection Regulations Article 6 (1) (c) – a legal obligation to which we as a venue/establishment are subject to. The legal obligation to which we’re subject, means that we’re mandated by law, by a set of new regulations from the government, to co-operate with the NHS Test and Trace service, in order to help maintain a safe operating environment and to help fight any local outbreak of corona virus.
By law, you have a number of rights as a data subject, such as the right to be informed, the right to access information held about you and the right to rectification of any inaccurate data that we hold about you.
You have the right to request that we erase personal data about you that we hold (although this is not an absolute right).
You have the right to request that we restrict processing of personal data about you that we hold in certain circumstances.
You have the right to object to processing of personal data about you on grounds relating to your particular situation (also again this right is not absolute).
If you are unhappy or wish to complain about how your information is used, you should contact a member of staff in the first instance to resolve your issue.
If you are still not satisfied, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their website address is www.ico.org.uk.
The Data Protection Officer at Constellations Fitness is Sophie Badger.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review, and we will make new versions available on our privacy notice page on constellationsfitness.com. This privacy notice was last updated on 15th May 2021.
At Constellations Fitness we have implemented the below hygiene policy to help stop the spread of Covid-19 at this point.
We would ask that all students, instructors and other visitors to the studio abide by the below policy at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the studio with any future attendance suspended without a refund.
- Wash hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds. This should be done as a minimum on entering and leaving the studio, after using the toilet and after coughing or sneezing. Handwashing stations are marked on the studio floorplan.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your arm when you cough and sneeze.
- Put the used tissue in the bin immediately and wash your hands.
- Wear a face covering in situations where it is not possible to continually socially distance.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth while at the studio.
- Do not eat inside the studio.
- Avoid any close personal contact (hugs etc…) and follow our social distancing policy.
- Avoid touching any ‘high contact’ areas where possible such as door handles.
- Only use the equipment you have been assigned to for the class.
- Avoid touching any other equipment unnecessarily.
- Only use the cleaning products provided for your piece of equipment.
- For ground-based classes please bring your own mat as requested.
- Please ensure you have your own grip aid -we will not permit sharing between students at this time.
- Common areas including toilet facilities will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before, during and after class. This also extends to door handles, light switches and other high contact areas.
- Please avoid using common areas where possible, wait outside or in your vehicle before class until your instructor calls you in.
- Please ensure all waste is disposed of safely in the bin.
- Please wash your hands after disposing of waste.
- Windows will be open for the duration of your class. Please do not touch these. Please let an instructor know if you would like them adjusted.
- Please leave all non-essential items in your car, or your home – only bring to the studio exactly what you need for your class (e.g. water bottle, grip, phone, purse, keys and meds).
- Please leave anything you are not using with your shoes.
- Please ensure you bring your own water bottle with you for class.
COVID-19 OUTBREAK PROCEDURE
We are using the NHS Test & Trace System. You can play your part in this by scanning the QR poster on arrival to each class and/or ensuring we have your most up to date contact information.
STAGE 1 – NOTIFICATION
If you develop symptoms within a two-week period of being at the studio, or if you learn that you have been in direct contact with somebody who has later tested positive, please inform Sophie Badger on 07736758795 or email@example.com as soon as possible. Your name and personal details will be kept confidential at all times, as per our data protection policy.
STAGE 2 – TRACK AND TRACE
If somebody within your class has developed symptoms (or been in direct contact with somebody who has tested positive) and notified the studio, you will be notified as soon as possible and advised to isolate for 14 days. We will be using the contact details on your informed consent form to contact you so please ensure they are up to date.
STAGE 3 – CLEANING AND CLOSING
If it is believed there have been cases of Covid-19 at the studio and the studio is required to close for a deep clean, all students will be notified of the closure as soon as possible using the contact details stated on your Covid informed consent. Any classes cancelled due to a studio closure will be refunded.
STAGE 4 – RECORDING
Any outbreaks will be recorded in full in the studio’s incident report book.
STAGE 5 – REOPENING
Once Stage 3 has been completed in full, the studio will reopen. All students will be notified by email with a confirmation of the reopening date and the up-to-date timetable.
SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICY
At Constellations Fitness we have implemented the below social distancing policy to stop the spread of Covid-19.
We require all students, instructors and other visitors to the studio to abide by the below guidance at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the studio with any future attendance suspended without a refund.
- Before attending the studio, please familiarise yourself with the studio floorplan, and the one way system.
- Please remain in your vehicle if possible until your instructor calls you into class – this will allow the previous class time to exit, and time for our team to clean the studio ready for you.
- Any attendees to the studio are required to adhere to a minimum of 2 metres social distancing from anybody that they do not live with.
- As you enter the studio, please drop your belongings in a box, then make your way to a free pole and stand next to it – this will be your pole for the session.
- Do not cross into other student’s equipment areas at any point during your class
- When you are not on your pole, ensure you are 2 metres away (face to face) from the person next to you.
- Please only leave your pole area to wash your hands, use the bin or toilet, or if you need medical attention.
- Please move around the studio following the one-way system as shown on the posters.
- The Student Storage Area will be available to you for shoes and essential items, but please arrive dressed ready for class where possible and only bring into the studio with you what you will need for class.
- Please ensure you bring your own grip with you, as we will not be allowing students to share grip between them.
- Wear a face covering when suitable in the studio (upon entering, moving around the building and exiting, but not required during the class itself).